- Milk thistle has been shown to help protect and rejuvenate the liver due to its powerful antioxidant powers, it helps to ‘ clean’ the recirculation of toxins in the liver, and it acts as a ‘shield’ that may help protect against many liver harming substances
- Milk thistle increases the production of bile, the fluid created in the liver that helps to break down fats in the small intestine
- By increasing the bile production and stimulating protein synthesis in the liver, milk thistle regulates the digestion of fats
- Milk thistle is believed to detoxify the liver and gallbladder and the toxins that enter our blood stream by enhancing overall liver function
Silymarin 80% is well known as a potent herb for liver disorders. The active ingredients in milk thistle are flavonoids comprised of silybin, silydianin and silychristin, collectively known as silymarin. Silymarin 80%, a milk thistle extract standardized to 80% silymarin, an active compound noted for its antioxidant properties.
- Helps to protect liver, Provides a detox for the liver, Powerful antioxidant to help “clean” liver, Reduces inflammation, Stimulates protein synthesis.
- GMO Free
Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) 200 mg/(Standardized 80% Silymarin), Milk Thistle Powder 300 mg, Non-Medicinal Ingredients: cellulose vegetarin capsule shell. vegetable grade magnesium stearate.Recommended Dosage
Recommended Adult Dose: Take 1 VegiCap, 2-3 times daily with food or as directed by a qualified health care pratitioner. Maxium daily does is 6 capsules. Keep out of reach of children.