Teething (Kids) Homeopathic
- Homeopathic remedy to help soothe teething symptoms such as gum pain, toothaches and irritability.
- It’s even helpful for older children getting their first ‘big teeth’, teens getting their wisdom teeth or those with delayed dentition.
- Belladonna 6CH, Calcarea carbonica 30CH, Calcarea phosphorica 3CH, Chamomilla 3CH, Kreosotum 3CH Zincum metallicum 6CH.
- Non-medicinal Ingredients: Glycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
- Age 0-3 years: for general dosing, take 0.5ml, 3 times per day under the tongue or in a little water.
- For acute symptoms, take 0.5ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day).
- When symptoms improve, resume general dosing. Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening. Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and electronics.