- Used in Herbal Medicine for viral respiratory infections
- Fortify your immune system to help it overcome viral respiratory infections associated with colds!
- Helps to relieve the symptoms of (sore throat, fever, etc ) and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections (colds and flu)
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml)
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata, herb top) 0.24 ml (1:4, QCE 60 mg) Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria, root) 0.17 ml (1:4, QCE 42.5 mg) Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, herb top and root) 0.17 ml (1:1 QCE 170 mg fresh OR 1:4 QCE 42.5 mg dry) Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum, leaf) 0.12 ml (1:4, QCE 30 mg) Lomatium (Lomatium dissectum, root) 0.10 ml (1:4, QCE 25 mg) Thuja (Thuja occidentalis, herb top) 0.10 ml (1:2 QCE 50 mg fresh OR 1:4 QCE 25 mg dry) Phytolacca (Phytolacca americana, root) 0.10 ml (1:4.5, QCE 22 mg)
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Alcohol Distilled water
- All doses should be taken three times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Take at the first sign of infection. Adults & adolescents (15 & over): 2 ml (60 drops) Adolescents (10-14 years): 1 ml (30 drops) Children (5-9 years): 0.5 ml (15 drops) Children (2-4 years): 0.3 ml (10 drops)